- Accessing the ISW scanner via Platinum, Web, or Elite memberships is available to everyone, simply follow links on membership page
- #TeamISW Membership is limited, use contact form below for availability and additional information
- We put #TeamISW membership experience first and foremost preferring quality, not quantity, on our trading team. We openly welcome talented, hard-working, and dedicated individuals whose passion for the markets aligns with the demands of trading for profit. Start the conversation now by contacting us below or on Twitter & StockTwits: @IntensityStocks
- #TeamISW Members have Exclusive access to:
- ISW 2.0 Desktop App with extended features and scanners
- Private ISW Live Chat - Realtime picks and trade ideas by experienced, successful, and consistent traders
- Private Lounge - allows mentoring, Q&A, and social activities with other great Active Traders
- #TeamISW Exclusive Learning Center focused on the Active Trader
- Identifying High-probability, High-Intensity opportunities
- Trading repeatable and reliable opportunities
- Eliminating random trades and managing emotions
- Trading videos
- Exclusive #TeamISW meeting archives
- And much more...
- Core Trading Hours: 0830am - 10am. Most of our team members focus on making their personal quota/goal quickly allowing for the lifestyle successful traders enjoy. While opportunities are ever present, we rarely trade bell-to-bell. Individual traders may choose to come and go as it suits their schedule but our primary trades are normally completed by 10/10:30 Eastern.
- Mentoring: New and upcoming traders are encouraged to leverage the experience of #TeamISW by asking questions in the trader lounge. This is an ideal setting for Q&A providing real time feedback in a collaborative environment.
- Webinars & Team Meetings: Archived webinars and team meetings are available in #TeamISW Learning Center. Existing content covers the breadth of intensity trading and expand on the core topics and strategies covered in the articles, guidelines, and trade videos provided for independent study. Additional webinars are conducted on a as-needed basis at the request of team members.
If you have any questions please use contact form below.